If you have questions that are not answered below, please feel free to use the form at the bottom of the page to contact a Norvell University representative directly.
Welcome to Sunless.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where do I begin?
If you are looking to get started with your Sunless training today – register for our Sunless 101 – Introduction to Sunless training class which is available online 24/7.
This self-paced online course is ideal for those brand new to sunless or those that are eager to being their sunless training right away.
The Sunless 101 class is a non-certified training course.For those looking for a certified training class, the class for you is Basic Certification. Basic Certification is our core class – which all advanced sessions are built from. This course is offered via online webinar and live event training sessions. To find the next scheduled course visit our event calendar.
Basic Certification is a pre-requisite for most advanced training classes.
What class should I register for?
Below find our recommended curriculum outline:
- Sunless 101 – Introductory Course (Available Online Only)
- Basic Certification (Webinar and Live Training)
- Colorology (Webinar and Live Training)
- Contouring (Webinar and Live Training)
- Advanced Hands-On Training (Live Sessions Only)
- Master Certification (Live Sessions Only)
- Sunless Specialist (Live Training & Educator Approval Required)
What is a Webinar?
A webinar is a class session that is conducted over the internet.
To participate in a Norvell University Webinar you will need the following:
- Computer/Laptop or Internet Ready Mobile Device
- Internet/Web Connection
- GoToMeeting Desktop Software or Mobile App
Webinar Software Installation Instructions
We highly recommend you TEST YOUR CONNECTION before your session. You can do so anytime before the session starts by completing the following steps.
Join a Test Session:
- To test your connection from a computer or mobile device, join the test session using the following URL: https://www3.gotomeeting.com/join/406552062.
- You will automatically be launched into session.
- Desktop users – If you have not yet installed the GoToWebinar desktop application, the download will automatically begin. See Install on Windows or Install on Mac for more information.
- Mobile users – If you have not yet installed the GoToWebinar app, you will be directed to the app store to download it.
If you see a “Waiting for Organizer” message, you’ve successfully joined the test session. You should be able to join GoToMeeting, GoToWebinar and GoToTraining sessions from this computer or mobile device when the webinar begins. Close the “Waiting for Organizer” dialog to exit the test session.If you’re unable to join the session, you may not have all the necessary software. See GoToWebinar Join Help for more troubleshooting tips, and make sure your system meets all the System Requirements.
To test or troubleshoot issues with your audio or webcam, contact GoToMeeting by phone 24/7.
Should I attend a Webinar or Live Training Class?
Although the same principals and course curriculum is taught in both our Webinar and Live Training sessions, nothing beats the enthusiasm and passion our educators and the crowd offered during a live training session.
If you have previously attended a webinar and would like to attend that same course live you are always welcome to do both.
What do I need for my Master Certification Appointment?
Master Certification participants will need the following:
- Model for Technique Demonstration
- Proper Tanning Attire for Model
- No less than 1-Year of Professional Spray Tanning Experience
- All Necessary Spray Tanning Equipment
- Sunless Solution or Training Solution
- Disposable Swimwear if Needed
How can I obtain web certification badges for use on my website or marketing materials?
After each session you should receive a post session email that contains your Norvell University Marketing materials. If you have not received this information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
If I can’t attend my session, can I transfer my registration?
Yes. You can transfer your registration to another colleague within yourr company by sending an email email@example.com or calling Norvell at 888.829.2831 (US) 615.529.1250 (International).
What if I miss my class?
If you miss or are unable to attend your session you have two options:
1. You can transfer your registration to a future class.
2. You can request a refund, and re-register for the next convenient course.
All class transfers or refund requests must be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 5 business days of the missed session for processing.
What do I do if I have not received my certificate?
Please allow 4-6 weeks for certificate processing and mailing. All certificates are mailed via USPS to the address used during your course registration or onsite during live training sessions.
If you have not received your certificate after the processing time, please complete the form below.
Where can I get a replacement certificate?
Get Married? Loose Your Certificate?
You can easily request a replacement/updated certificate at anytime by visiting the Norvell University section of the ProStore.
The cost for replacement certificates is $10.00
We will verify your previous class registration and all certificates are mailed via USPS unless being shipped with a larger ProStore order.
When ordering replacement or updated certificates please provide your name exactly as it should appear on your certificate.