The industry leader in handheld spray tanning education, Norvell University, launches a breakthrough new training program,
Norvell University Academy
1-on-1, hands-on, local, on-demand skills training for beginner and experienced spray tan artists.
Nu Academy sites are located in the salons of select Norvell University Ambassadors/Specialists across the country.
Sessions are open to individuals who wish to get their first, initial training as a spray tan artist, as well as, experienced handheld artists who wish to enhance their skills.
What training, topics, and skills will be covered during the Academy session?
Nu Academy FAQs
What is the cost of training?
Beginner Spray Tan Artists: Attend the CORE Hands-On Session – $149.00
Experienced Spray Tan Artists: Choose the MASTERS Hands-On Session – $149.00
How long is an Nu Academy training session?
CORE and MASTERS training sessions are a minimum of 60-minutes.
A trainee is permitted to request and pay for more than the initial 60-minute session during a given trip to an Nu Academy salon. Extra time will be billed in 30-minute increments at $75.00 per 30-minutes.
What are the Nu Academy training requirements?
- Beginner – CORE
- It is necessary for Trainee to complete the Norvell University ‘CORE’ spray tanning course (100 series: 101, 102, 103) – either online or a L!VE Norvell University event – prior to attending the ‘CORE’ Academy hands-on training session.
- Experienced – MASTERS
- Each Trainee must complete the ‘CORE’ Spray tanning courses (100 series: 101, 102, 103) and the Master online classes (200 series: 201 and 202) prior to attending the MASTERS Academy hands-on training session.
- Each Trainee must have at least 1-year experience as a professional spray tan artist.
Who are the trainers and where are the Academy locations?
How do I sign up for an Nu Academy training session?
How do I prepare for my Nu Academy session?
Bring yourself and a model to spray tan. A model is critical to conduct the training, and the Ambassador/Specialist will be unable to provide the model for the session.
The Ambassador/Specialist will provide all equipment, solution, and any additional related materials to conduct the training session.
The trainee is responsible for all travel expenses related to attending the training session.
How do I pay for my Nu Academy session?
The $149 payment for the training session will be collected when the appointment is booked:
- Ambassador/Specialist will charge the Trainee’s credit card $149 + applicable tax when training session is confirmed.
- If Trainee requests additional training time, the cost for the additional time will also be collected when the appointment is booked.
Is a satisfaction guarantee offered?
Yes. If, within 14 days of the training session, you are dissatisfied with the training session, the Ambassador/Specialist will offer a make-good session, or 100% refund.
How do I obtain my certificate after the Nu Academy session?
- CORE Skills Training Certificate of Achievement
- At the end of the Academy session the Ambassador/Specialist will provide you with information outlining how to complete a short online satisfaction survey at the conclusion of your training.
- You must complete and submit the online satisfaction survey to receive your Nu Certification Certificate of Achievement after the Academy session.
- MASTERS Certificate of Achievement
- Each Trainee must complete the ‘CORE’ Spray tanning courses (100 series: 101, 102, 103) prior to their Academy Session.
- At the end of the Academy session, the Ambassador/Specialist will provide you with the following:
- A promotion code to complete the Masters 201 and 202 course training online, if not previously completed.
- Information outlining how to complete a short online satisfaction survey concerning your Academy Session.
- You must complete and submit all online course tests, and the online satisfaction survey to receive your Nu Certification Certificate of Achievement after the Academy session.
If I have additional questions?
If you have additional questions about the program before you register, please email firstname.lastname@example.org